I’m a Faculty member at Bengaluru Dr. B R Ambedkar School of Economics (BASE), University. I work on Information technology. My research focuses on Signal and Image Processing; Machine Learning, Big Data, and Analytics; I also enjoy Teaching, to me teaching is the most effective way of learning things and also to exchange knowledge by attending to student’s needs, experiences and feelings, so that they learn particular things clearly, and go beyond the given. I am most enthusiastic and always like to explore thing that draws my interest.
Courses offered on Information technology at BASE, University:
- Computer Fundamentals
- Computer Lab-I
- Computer Lab-II
- Business Analytics with R and Python
- Application of SQL-RDBMS in Economics
- Operational Research
- Application of Big Data in Economics
An overview of my career is listed below:
Academic Experience: (7years +)
- Working as Assistant Professor from 01st February 2018 to Present
- Worked as Visiting Faculty from 1st September 2017 to 15th January 2018
- Worked as a Head of the Department (HoD) of Computer Science Department at The Dalai Lama Institute for Higher Education, Bangalore from 01-08-2013 to 31-12-2017
- Worked as a Lecturer in the Department of Computer Science at The Dalai Lama Institute for Higher Education, Bangalore from 01-08-2012 to 31-07-2013
- In charge Controller of Examination from 27th February 2019 to present
- Member of Disciplinary action Committee (DAC) from 10th December 2018 to present
- Chief Superintendent of Examination from 23th November 2018 to 30th January 2019
- Member of Board of Examiners(BoE), UG-BCA Computer Applications 2019-20 Exams, Bangalore University
- Member of Council from 01-08-2013 to 31/12/2018 at The Dalai Lama Institute for Higher Education, Bangalore.
- Chief Examiner in 2013-14 and 2014-15 Examination at the Dalai Lama Institute for Higher Education (Outreach Centre of University of Mysore), Bangalore.
- Member of Examination Committee from 01-08-2013 to 31/12/2018 at The Dalai Lama Institute for Higher Education, Bangalore.
- Key person for getting the Status for The Dalai Lama Institute for Higher Education as an Outreach Center of Mysore University
- Pursuing PhD in the School of Computer Science and Engineering, REVA University, Bangalore since 2015 [Status-Intent to Submit Thesis]
- Qualified K-SET examination in the year 2015
- Qualified GATE exam in the year 2014
- M.Sc. – (2010-2012) Master of Science in Computer Science from the University of Mysore
- B.Sc. – (2007-2010) Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Electronics and Computer Science from the University of Mysore
- Rajesh B, Udayarani V, N. Jayaramaiah G.V, “An Advanced Target Detection Model for Slow Moving Smaller Target in the Coastal Area” in International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering (IJCSE). E-ISSN 2347-2693 Vol.-8, Issue-1, January 2020
- Rajesh B, Udayarani V, N. Jayaramaiah G.V, “Hanning Weighted Window Analysis Assisted Time-Series Analysis Model for Slow Moving Target Detection in Sea Clutter” in International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology (IJERT). ISSN 0974-3154, Volume 13, Number 1, pp. 36-47, January 2020
- Rajesh B, Udayarani V, N. Jayaramaiah G.V, “Array-Impulse-Pair Selection assisted STAP Model for Efficient Clutter Suppression and Jamming Resilience in Moving Sea-target Detection” in International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology(IJERT). ISSN 0974-3154, Volume 12, Number 12, pp. 2640-2654, December 2019
- Muralidhara, Rajesh B, Udayarani , Jayaramaiah G.V ‘Designing Polyphase Code for Digital Pulse Compression for Surveillance Radar’, Second IEEE International Conference on Computing and Communication Technologies (ICCCT ’17) Posted in IEEEXplore Digital Library.2017
Conference & Workshop:
- Convener (Local) of Research Committee on ‘Computer Science Research Committee’ XLIII Indian Social Science Congress, Jan 17-21, 2020, Bengaluru Central University, Bengaluru
- ‘Advanced radar signal processing technique for better detection of slow moving smaller targets in coastal area’, March 2018, in REVA Research Conclave.
- “2nd IEEE International Conference on Computing and Communication Technologies” – ICCCT ’17 February-2017 (Role: Presented a paper).
- “3rd International Conference on Cognition & Recognition-2011” Conducted by Department of Studies in Computer Science, Manasa-Gangotri, and Mysore (Role: actively participated in organising the conference).
- Attended One day’s workshop on “Solar Energy & Its Utilization” Conducted by NDRK College Hassan.
- Attended National level seminar on Solar Energy and its Utilization at NDRK College, Hassan.
- Attended one-day workshop on Cyber Ethics and Cyber Security conducted by SBRR Mahajana First Grade College, Mysore.
- Won 2nd Prize in State Level Quiz Competition in 2009 at NDRK College Hassan.
- Completed the two semester course of Human Resource Development Intervention of College for Leadership and HRD, by securing ‘A’ grade.
- Actively participated in the Training Program conducted by Kaizen 4front Technology Pvt Ltd., Soft Skill conducted by SBRR Mahajana First Grade College, Mysore.
- Actively participated in Suvarna Manasa – 2011 exhibition conducted by University of Mysore as part of the Golden Jubilee Celebration of Manasa-Gangotri Campus.
- “Coastal Surveillance System using Radar” organised by UGC, Human Resource Development Center, Bangalore University, March 2020