- PhD, Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, IIT Madras, Chennai
- MA in Analytical and Applied Economics, Loyola College-Chennai
- BA in Economics (Hons.), Hansraj College, University of Delhi
Conference Presentations and Workshops Attended
- Presented a paper on Continuum of maternal health intervention in India: From pre to post-reform period in Fifth Global Symposium on Health Systems Research, 8 – 12 October 2018, Liverpool, UK.
- Presented a paper on “Access to Health Care and Health Seeking Behavior of Geriatric Care in India “in an International Conference” IHEA Conference, Boston (7th -11th July’17).
- Presented a paper on “Traversing the margins: Access to healthcare and seeking behavior among Nomadic Pastoralists along the Line of Control and Conflict Areas of Jammu and Kashmir” in an International Conference IHEA Conference, Boston (7th -11th July’17).
- Presented a Paper on Demand and Supply Side Barriers to Health Care Utilization among the Transhumant Tribes of Jammu and Kashmir in March 2017 organized by DAKAM in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Presented a paper on “Health seeking behavior among particularly vulnerable tribal groups: A case study of Nigiris” International health Economic Association Conference held in Milan, Italy in 2014.
- Participated in workshop on National Health Accounts organized in Bhopal by PHFI in August 2015.
- Participated in workshop on Economic evaluation of health policies and programs organized by PGI Chandigarh in collaboration with PHFI in December 2015.
- Worked as a research assistant in the workshop on Econometric modeling of human capabilities (Using NFHS data set) organized by Humanities & Social Sciences, IITM in February 2016.
- Participated and Organized a Workshop on Equity in Health Financing Workshop at IIT Madras for duration of 12 – 16 July 2016.
- Disease Specific Health Accounts Workshop at Thiruvananthapuram organized by PHFI and USAID 6- 10 June, 2016.
- Workshop on “Analyzing Medical and Health Data using R”, Thiruvananthapuram (6 – 7 October 17).
- Workshop on “Statistical Data Analysis using R Software” Bengaluru (11 – 13 October 17).
Publications and Other Contributions
- A systematic review of Demand-based & Supply-based Interventions on continuum of maternal and child healthcare in south Asian countries, Journal of Public Health, 2020 (C0-authors- Shruthi Ramesh, Umakant Dash)
- Traversing the margins: Access to healthcare by Bakarwals in remote and conflict-prone Himalayan regions of Jammu and Kashmir, Pastoralism Research, Policy and Practice, 2019 (Co-authors-Veenapani Rajeev Verma, Anurag Saini, Prof. Umakant Dash & Shaffi FazuldeenKoya )
- Projecting Demand-Supply Gap of Hospital Capacity in India in the face of COVID-19 pandemic using Age-Structured Deterministic SEIR model, Infectious Disease Modelling, 2020 (Co-authors-Veenapani Rajeev Verma, & Prof. Umakant Dash)
- Health seeking behavior among particularly vulnerable tribal groups: A case study of Nigiris. Journal of Public Health and Epidemiology, 2017, (Co-authors- Veenapani Rajeev Verma & Prof. Umakant Dash)
- Contributed in analysing the Technical Report on Key Indicators of Morbidity, Utilization and Health Expenditure using NSSO Data –Tamil Nadu in September 2016.