6th Round list of All-State candidates for admission 2019-20
Click here to find the 6th Round All state Candidates List for admission to BASE.
Take admission 5 years integrated M.Sc. in Economics course on or before 30th July 2019 by paying below-mentioned fee: You are informed to pay below-mentioned admission fee on or before 30/07/2019.
- General Merit Category Candidates have to pay fee of Rs.94,500/- through NEFT/ Demand Draft in favour of Bengaluru Dr. B.R. Ambedkar School of Economics.
- SC/ST candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 91,550/-p.a through NEFT/ Demand Draft in favour of Bengaluru Dr. B.R. Ambedkar School of Economics.
- If any candidate fail to pay the notified fee with in the last date, their allotment of seat automatically stands cancelled without any further intimation.
- Candidates who have paid the fee on or before 30/7/2019, have to submit the original documents along with 2 sets of self-attested photocopies and 2 photographs on the day of Orientation.
- If any discrepancy found in the uploaded documents and the original documents submitted, their allotment of seats will be stand cancelled automatically without any further intimation.
- All original allotments are subjected to verification of documents and approval by BASE.
- Mode of Payment of fee by NEFT/ Demand Draft in favour of Bengaluru Dr. B.R. Ambedkar School of Economics.
Bank account details for paying the fee through NEFT:
Name of the Bank: CANARA BANK
Name of the account: BENGALURU DR. B.R. AMBEDKAR SCHOOL OF
Account No. : 0788132000010
IFSC CODE: CNRB0000788
You need to submit all the required original documents during the day of admission along with the Transfer Certificate.