DR. B. R. AMBEDKAR SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS UNIVERSITY, BENGALURU
Admissions for Five-year Integrated M.Sc. Economics course 2024-25
Admissions for the academic year 2024-25 are open for Dr. B R. Ambedkar School of Economics University, Bengaluru, through the Common University Entrance Test (CUET- 2024) examination conducted by NTA to the below mentioned programme. All the programmes offered at the University are full-time, residential.
|Five-year Integrated M.Sc. Economics programme The Candidate should have completed 2nd PUC/ 12th Std./ Equivalent Exam with English as one of the Languages and Mathematics as a core subject and obtained a minimum of 65% marks in aggregate (60% for SC/ST category students).
Two-year M.Sc. Economics and two year M.Sc. Financial Economics programme Candidates should have completed B.Sc. (Honours)/B. A (Honours) in Economics or B.Sc./ B.A in Economics with Mathematics and Statistics/Econometrics as major courses in the degree with minimum of 55% (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate
Note: Admissions to the above-mentioned course is based on performance in CUET 2024 and as per the eligibility criteria and reservation roster.
Selection process for the PIO/ Foreign National is based on the merit list of the performance in the respective qualifying examination(2nd PUC/12th Standard/Equivalent examination).
Important Note: –
- Admission to all the programs offered at this University for the year 2024-25 are based on Common Universities Entrance Test (CUET) 2024 to be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for both UG and UG programs.
- Application for all the courses will be available at NTA website https://cuet.samarth.ac.in. It is compulsory to fill the application at NTA website and opt for Dr.B.R. Ambedkar School of Economics University as one of the preferences in NTA-CUET application.
- While filling the CUET UG Application to this University, Please select test pattern as English and General Test.
- While filling the CUET PG Application to this University, please select test paper code COQP10 for both the PG courses mentioned above.
- Please go through the website https://cuet.samarth.ac.in for applying online application of CUET UG and PG 2024 and for more updates.
- In addition to filling the CUET UG and PG forms, the applicants also compulsorily fill our university application available at https://base.ac.in.
Steps for Admission process:
- Candidates willing to take admission in this University need to opt for this University as one of the options as a preference in CUET application at NTA website and ALSO NEED TO FILL SEPARATE APPLICATION at www.base.ac.in.
- Start date for this University online application: 06/01/ 2024 * Last date for online application: one week after CUET 2024 UG and PG results declaration
- 60% of seats are reserved for Karnataka domicile and remaining 40% will be opened to the candidates across the country including Karnataka.
- Reservation of seats for Karnataka category will be as per Government of Karnataka norms.
- For details on test schedules, syllabus and other information please visit https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/. for both CUET UG-PG 2024
- Important CUET PG application 2024 dates are as follows
- a. Start date for CUET-PG application :- 26 December 2023
- b. Last date of CUET-PG application:-
25 January 2024 31st January 2024– click here to know details
University brochure, Reservation Roster, Fee structure, Admission process, and further details may be accessed at: http://base.ac.in as and when it is uploaded.
https://campus.uno/PreAdmission/Registration?ic=base – Click here for Indian Nationals Applications.
https://campus.uno/applicationregistration/base – Click here for PIO/Foreign Nationals Applications.