UG ADMISSIONS 2022-23
- Admission to all the programs offered at this University for the year 2022-23 are based on Common Universities Entrance Test (CUET) 2022 to be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Application for UG courses i.e., 5 year Integrated M.Sc Economics is open at NTA website. It is compulsory to fill the application at NTA website and opt for Dr.B.R. Ambedkar School of Economics University as one of the preferences in NTA-CUET application.
- Start date of NTA -CUET application 6th April 2022
- End date of NTA – CUET application : 6th May 2022 upto 5:00pm
- Please go through the website www.nta.ac.in for applying online.
- Detailed Admission notification and online application of this University will be notified shortly.
- Click here for Detailed Admission notice of NTA – CUET 2022 https://nta.ac.in/Download/Notice/Notice_20220407000514.pdf
- Click here for NTA-CUET public notice regarding test patterns-https://nta.ac.in/Download/Notice/Notice_20220327205829.pdf
- Click here for Online Application of CUET- NTA 2022 https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/
- While filling the CUET Application to this University, Please select test pattern as English and General Test.
- Last date for applying CUET- NTA 2022 application has been extended till
22nd May 2022 31st May 2022. Click here for extension notice of CUET-NTA 2022 https://nta.ac.in/Download/Notice/Notice_20220505211556.pdf
- Registration for CUET(UG)-NTA is once again opened for one last time on the demand of the Candidates as mentioned below. Click here for extension notice of CUET-NTA 2022
Start Date Registration and Correction 23.06.2022 (09:00 am onwards) to End Date Registration and Correction 24.06.2022 (upto 11:50 pm).
All the candidates who are interested to apply for the said Examination are advised to visit the website (https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/) and complete the application process.
13. Start Date of Online application of our University to UG and PG courses Admissions for the candidates who have taken CUET-NTA test in this University- 20th April 2022.
14. End Date of Online application to UG and PG courses Admissions for the candidates who have taken CUET-NTA test in this University-
10th July 2022 extended till 20th August 2022.
15. Prospectus 2022-23 http://base.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Prospectus-2022-23.pdf
17. CUET (UG) exam Dates – will be conducted on 15.07.2022, 16.07.2022, 19.07.2022, 20.07.2022 and 04.08.2022, 05.08.2022, 06.08.2022, 07.08.2022,08.08.2022, 10.08.2022 in CBT(Computer-Based Test) mode.
Note: Candidates willing to take admission in this University have to opt for this University one of the options as a preference in CUET application at NTA website and also have to apply separate application at www.base.ac.in
Information regarding Admit Card
- National Testing Agency will be conducting Common University Entrance Test [CUET (UG)] – 2022 from 15 July 2022 to 20 August 2022.
- In view of a large number of Subjects, the unique date sheet to every individual candidate has been created. Accordingly, Advance Intimation Slip for Examination City to all candidates with the date of Examination and City of Examination is being issued on https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/. The candidates are required to check/download the same using their Application Number and Date of Birth from the website https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/
- The City Intimation Slip for each candidate has information relating to the Subjects / Language / Medium offered in Slot 1 and Slot 2 as well the date and City allotted. Candidates who have opted for Physics, Chemistry or Biology have been taken to Phase II, keeping in view the NEET (UG) – 2022 being held on 17 July 2022 (Sunday).
- The Admit Card of Phase I showing the details of Examination Centre will be available for download from 06:00 P.M., 12 July 2022 onwards.
- The candidates are also advised to be in touch with the NTA website(s) www.nta.ac.in and https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/ for the latest updates regarding the exam.