Dr. Haroon Rasool
- Ph.D. in Economics, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, U.P, 202002, India-2020
- M.A. in Economics, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh-2014
- B.A. (Hons.) in Economics, Aligarh Muslim University, Aliagrh-2012.
- Qualified University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET) for AssistantProfessor-2015
Publication in International Journals:
- Identifying inflation dynamics in India in the post reform period. South Asian Journal of Macroeconomics and Public finance, 12(1), 53-82. (Impact Factor 0.9; Journal is index by Scopus and WoS; Sage Publication; ISSN: 2321-0273) –https://doi.org/10.1177/22779787221097782.
- Determinants of inflation in India in a dynamic setup. The Singapore Economic Review. 1-20, DoI:10.1142/S0217590821500739. (Impact Factor 1.8; Journal is indexed by Scopus, WoS, ESCI, ranked as ‘B’ by ABDC journal list;Publisher-World Scientific; ISSN: 1793-6837) – https://www.worldscientific.com/doi/abs/10.1142/S0217590821500739.
- An empirical evidence of dynamic interaction among price level, interest rate, money supply and real income: The case of Indian economy. Global Business Review. 1-20, DoI: 0972150920980297. (Impact Factor 2.4;The Journal is indexed by Scopus and WoS, ranked as ‘B’ in ABDC journal list;Publisher-Sage, ISSN:0973-0664) – https://doi.org/10.1177/0972150920980297.
- The Curvilinear relationship between Environmental Pollution and Economic Growth: Evidence from India. International Journal of Energy Sector Management, 14(5), 891-910. (Impact Factor 3.1; Journal is indexed by Scopus and WoS, ranked as ‘B’ in ABDC journal list; Publisher-Emerald; ISSN 1750-6220) – https://doi.org/10.1108/IJESM-04-2019-0017.
- Is agricultural development good for carbon mitigation in India? Evidence from the asymmetric NARDL model. Journal of Management of Environmental Quality, 34(1), 234-249. (Impact Factor 5.3 Journal is indexed by Scopus and WoS, ranked as ‘B’ in ABDC journal list; Publisher-Emerald; ISSN: 1477-7835) – https://doi.org/10.1108/MEQ-03-2022-0064.
- ARDL approach to drivers of inclusive growth in India. The Indian Economic Journal 70(4), 615-634.(Journal is UGC listed and ranked as ‘B’ in ABDC journalist list; Publisher- Sage; ISSN: 2631-617X) – https://doi.org/10.1177/00194662221118320
Conferences and Workshops:
- Presented a paper titled “ The relationship between rural wages and food inflation in India: A cointegration approach” at the 59th Annual Conference of the Indian Society of Labour Economics (ISLE) Organised by the Gulati Institute of Finance and Taxation Thiruvananthapuram in collaboration with Department of Economics, Kerala University and Centre of Development Studies, Thiruvananthapuram, 16-18 December 2017.
- Presented a paper titled “Manufacturing Sector in India: Issues and Prospects” in the International Conference on ‘Make in India’ Campaign for Inclusive Growth: Initiatives and Challenges sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi organised by Department of Commerce, AMU, Aligarh, 4-5 January, 2016.
- Participated in one week workshop on Time Series Econometrics organised by Department of Economics & Department of West Asian and North African Studies, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh in collaboration with The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), 14-20 January 2019.
- Participated in two-week Research Methodology Workshop on “Econometric Techniques; Theory and Applications” organised by Department of economics, Jamia Millia Islamia, 20th February to 4th March 2017, New Delhi.
- Macroeconomics, Monetary Economics and Environmental Economics