Dr. Kasturi Bhattacharjee
- Ph.D. in Economics, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India, 2020
- M.Phil. in Economics, Ravenshaw University, 2013
- M.A. in Economics, Utkal University, 2012
- Forest cover change and flood hazards in India. Bhattacharjee, K. & Behera, B. (2017). Land Use Policy, 67, 436-448
- Determinants of household vulnerability and adaptation to floods: Empirical evidence from the Indian State of West Bengal. Bhattacharjee, K. & Behera, B. (2018). International journal of disaster risk reduction, 31, 758-769.
- Does forest cover help prevent flood damage? Empirical evidence from India. Bhattacharjee, K. & Behera, B. (2018). Global Environmental Change, 53, 78-89
CONFERENCES & WORKSHOPS
- “Understanding the Relationship between Forests and Floods: Empirical Evidence from India.” Bhattacharjee, K. & Behera, B. (2015). Paper presented in the 15th Biennial conference of the International Association for the Study of Commons (IASC), during 24th-29th May, 2015, held at University of Alberta, Canada.
- Orientation & Training Workshop on “Resilience of Social Ecological Systems” in the University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada, 2015
- “Household Livelihood Vulnerability and Adaptation to Floods: A Study of Murshidabad District in West Bengal.” Bhattacharjee, K. and Behera, B. (2017). Paper presented in the 5th National Conference of Network of Rural and Agrarian Studies (NRAS), during 27th-29th Oct, 2017, held at NCDS, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.
- Paper presented in the workshop on “Multi Scale Climate Governance in India”, during 17th-18th January, 2018, held at Teri University, New Delhi, India.
- “Household Livelihood Vulnerability and Adaptation to Floods in West Bengal.” Bhattacharjee, K. and Behera, B. (2017). Paper presented in the International conference on Sustainable Energy and Environmental Sensing (SEES), during 18th-19th June, 2018, held at Fitzwilliam College, University of Cambridge, Cambridge City, United Kingdom.