Dr. Meenakshi Parida
- Ph.D. in Economics from Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC), (University of Mysore) in the year 2022
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (MBA in Human Resource, Operations& Materials Management) from Asian School of Business Management, Bhubaneswar (affiliated to Utkal University) in the year2006
- Post Graduate (PG) in Economics from Utkal University, Bhubaneswar in the year 2004
- BA in Economics (Hons) from Utkal University. Bhubaneswar in the year 2002
- Research Associate at Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC),November 2022- December 2022
- Assistant Professor at MVJ College of Engineering, Bangalore 2012-2013
- Lecturer at Institute of Technical Education and Research (S ’O’ A University, Bhubaneswar) 2009-2011
- Faculty Associate at Regional College of Management, Bhubaneswar, 2008-2009
- Management Trainee at GATI Limited, Kolkata, 2008-2008
- Industrial Economics
- Productivity and Efficiency Analysis
- Energy Economics
- Financial Economics
- Public policy
- Climate Change and Climate Action
- Does ownership matter? Empirical evidence from the performance of Indian state and private coal mining companies. (2021). Resources Policy, Volume 74, 102388, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resourpol.2021.102388.
- Effect of firm ownership on productivity: empirical evidence from the Indian mining industry. Mineral Economics.https://doi.org/10.1007/s13563-020-00223-6.
- Ownership of Firms and their implication for productivity: An empirical investigation in to Indian Mining Industry. (2019).
- Working paper N0.489, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bengaluru.
The Indian Mining Industry: Present Status, Challenges and the Way Forward. (2018).Working paper N0.430, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bengaluru.
- Project titled “A study of talent Acquisition Strategies adopted by Different Industry Verticals” was carried out as my summer project as a part of my PGDBM course curriculum in ZCS Consulting Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad.
- 3PGM (Power Packed Personality Grooming Module) training session organized jointly by ZCS Consulting Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad and ASBM, Bhubaneswar.
Conferences/Seminars and Workshops (Attended):
- National Seminar on “Agricultural Stagnation: Causes and Way Ahead” at Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, sponsored by UGC on 20th November 2010.
- National Seminar on “The Economic Meltdown: Challenges for the new age managers” at IBCS, SOA University, Odisha sponsored by AICTE during 17-18th December 2010.
- National Workshop on “Research Methodology” organized by SOA University, Odisha in Collaboration with Utkal University, Odisha on 21st &22nd December 2010.
- Attained a FDP on “Case writing and Case Method of Teaching” organized by Regional College of Management, Bhubaneswar, Odisha during 6-8th August 2009.
- National Seminar on “Reinventing HR & IR Visions in the new Economy” organized by PMIR department of Utkal University, Odisha.
- Attained Faculty Workshop on Pedagogy conducted by VTU at PESIT, Bangalore on 13/10/2012.
- Participated in the National seminar on “Strategies for Sustainable growth in Business” organized by MVJ College of Engineering, Bangalore on 21st December 2012.
- Presented paper on “Managing Customer Expectation & Perception of Service Quality in Hotel Industry” in the 10th International conference on management, at IIM, Bangalore during 6-9, 2013.
- Presented a paper on “Social Responsibility of Private Firms: SMEs Perspective” organized by the School of management, KIIT University during February 22-23, 2013.
- Participated in the training programme on “Labour market and Employment policies” organized by the V.V Giri national labour institute, NewDelhi during September 12-16, 2016.
- Presented a paper on “The Status, Structure and Economic Impact of the Indian Mining Industry” in the 54th Annual Conference of the Indian Econometric Society during March 7-9th, 2018.
- Presented a paper on “ownership of firms and their implication for productivity: An empirical investigation in to the Indian Mining Industry” in the 55th Annual Conference of the Indian Econometric Society during January 8-10th, 2019.