Dr. Seema Saini
- Ph.D., Economics, Department of Economic Sciences, IIT Kanpur.
- M.A., Economics, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India.
- B.A. (Hons.), Economics, Daulat Ram College, University of Delhi, India.
- Saini, S., Kumar, U., & Ahmad, W. (2022). Are emerging economies’ credit cycles synchronized? Fresh evidence from time-frequency analysis. International Journal of Emerging Markets. [Link]
- Saini, S., Ahmad, W., & Bekiros, S. (2021). Understanding the credit cycle and business cycle dynamics in India. International Review of Economics & Finance. [Link]
- Ahmad, W., Hernandez, J. A., Saini, S., & Mishra, R. K. (2021). The US equity sectors, implied volatilities, and COVID-19: What does the spillover analysis reveal? Resources Policy. [Link]
- Area: Environmental economics
- Gupta, M., Saini, S., & Sahoo, M. (2022). Determinants of Ecological Footprint and PM2. 5: Role of Urbanization, Natural Resources, and Technological Innovation. Environmental Challenges. [Link]
- Wen, Y., Onwe, J., Haseeb, M., Saini, S., Matuka, A., and Sahoo, D. (2022). Role of technological innovation, renewable and non-renewable energy, and economic growth on environmental quality. Evidence from African countries. Frontiers in Energy Research. [Link] [Scimago – Q2]
- Villanthenkodath, M. A., Gupta, M., Saini, S., & Sahoo, M. (2021). Impact of Economic Structure on the Environmental Kuznets Curve (EKC) hypothesis in India. Journal of Economic Structures. [Link] [Scimago – Q1]
- Sahoo, M., Saini, S. & Villanthenkodath, M.A.(2021). Determinants of material footprint in BRICS countries: an empirical analysis. Environ Sci Pollut Res. [Link]
- Saini S., Neog Y. (2018) Examining the Linkages Between Financial Development and Energy Consumption in India. In: Mishra A., Arunachalam V., Patnaik D. (eds) Current Issues in the Economy and Finance of India. ICEF 2018 2018. Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics. Springer, Cham. [Link]
- Credit Creation, Credit Destruction, and Credit Reallocation: Evidence from India (with Wasim Ahmad) [Link]
- Do recessions induce the Schumpeterian creative destruction process? Micro-evidence from India (with Wasim Ahmad)