Dr. Soham Battacharya
- PhD in Development Studies (Yet to be Awarded)
- Economic Analysis Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore.
- School of Development Studies, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai.
- Specialisation: Development Economics, Labour Economics, Agricultural Economics.
- MA in Economics from University of Hyderabad, 2014-2016.
- B.Sc. in Economics from University of Calcutta, 2011-2014.
- Bhattacharya, Soham (2022), “Is Extreme Poverty Declining? Findings from Agricultural Households in India”, Economic and Political Weekly. Vol. 57, Issue No. 49.
- Modak, Tapas Singh, and Bhattacharya, Soham (2021), “The Covid-19 Pandemic and Agriculture in Rural India: Observations from Indian Villages,” Review of Agrarian Studies, vol. 11, no. 1,available at http://ras.org.in/718c8ab7a88f7d4194c8958701507f63
- Bhattacharya, Soham (2019), “Agricultural Tenancy in Contemporary Punjab: A Study based on National Sample Survey Data”, at Review of Agrarian Studies, Volume 9, No. 2. 2019. Available at:http://ras.org.in/36ba16ae740b23733315c19e4383a785
- Bora, Kaushik, Bhattacharya, Soham, and Niyati, S (2018), “Paddy Prices and Marketing Agencies in India: An Empirical Analysis of Public Procurement in India” Agricultural Economics Research Review, Vol (31).Conference Number. 2018. http://dx.doi.org/10.5958/0974-0279.2018.00031.9
Monographs and Book Chapters:
- TorsaSaha, Dipsita Dhar, Bhattacharya, Soham (2022), “Gendered Realities of Higher Education”in Dhar and Narayanan (eds). “Education or Exclusion: The Plight of Indian Students”. Leftword.India.
- Debodeep Banerjee, TorsaSaha, Bhattacharya, Soham (2022), “NEP 2020 and Drop-outs in Education in India: Some Concerns” in Dhar and Narayanan (eds). “Education or Exclusion: The Plight of Indian Students”. Leftword. India.
- AparajitaBakshi, and Bhattacharya, Soham (2021), “A Step to further Private and CorporateInterests in Agricultural Land in Karnataka”, Policy Brief Published online. Foundation for Agrarian Studies.