PG ADMISSIONS 2023-24
Candidates should have completed B.Sc (Honours)/B.A (Honours) in Economics or B.Sc/B.A in Economics with Mathematics and Statistics/Econometrics as major courses in the degree with minimum of 55%(50% for SC/ST) in aggregate.
1. click here – public notice:- inviting Online Applications for Common University Entrance Test [CUET (PG) – 2023]
2. Click here – to view information bulletin of COMMON UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE TEST (POSTGRADUATE) CUET (PG) – 2023
3. Click here – for applying online to CUET-PG application through NTA website.
Important CUET PG 2023 dates are as follows:
|Online Submission of CUET PG Application Form through Website (https://cuet.nta.nic.in)||20.03.2023 to |
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through |
Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on the website only *|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website||Will be announced later on website|
|Date of Examination||Will be announced later on website|
|Duration||120 minutes (02:00 Hrs)|
|Timing of Examination||Will be announced later on website|
4. Test paper code for CUET PG for both the PG courses is “COQP10”.
5. Important dates for University’s Online Application
- Start date for University’s Online application :- 1st Week of March 2023
- Last date of University’s Online application:-
4th June 2023 upto 11:59 pm.is extended till 31st July 2023 ( upto 11:59 pm)
Note: Candidates willing to take admission in this University need to opt for this University as one of the options as a preference in CUET application at NTA website and ALSO NEED TO FILL SEPARATE APPLICATION at www.base.ac.in.
- Candidates are required to fill in a Common University Entrance Test (CUET) 2023 online application form and appear for the test conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). For details on test schedules, syllabus and other information please visit https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/.
- Admissions to the above-mentioned course is based on performance in CUET 2023 and as per the eligibility criteria and reservation roster.
- Selection process for the PIO/ Foreign National is based on the merit list of the performance in the respective qualifying examination(UG Aggrete).