The entire application form filling process is divided into eight sections. Only after correctly completing all the eight sections, your application will be completed.
- Visit the website’s page for undergraduate admissions / international applicants, and then click the Registration link, or simply click here.
- Sign up using your name and a valid email address.
- Login details shall be sent to the email address provided during sign-up.
- You can begin the registration process by logging in with the shared login information.
Guidelines for Registering Online
- Choose the course you want to enrol in from the Course Registration drop-down menu
Candidate, Contact & Parent Details
Start by filling in your personal information, contact information, address, and guardian information (your guardian could be your parent or another relative).
- For students with more than one Degree / Honours, fill in the names of each.
- If your final year result / final CGPA1 is still pending (results not declared), you can take the CGPA till the last result declared semester.
- If a student’s CGPA is on a scale of 4, please convert it to a scale of 10, then enter the result.
CGPA Calculation from scale of 4 to 10
Let’s say your CGPA is a 3 on a scale of 4. Then your CGPA on a scale of 10 would be = ¾ x 10 = 7.5 CGPA i.e., CGPA obtained / Maximum Possible CGPA x 10 will give your CGPA out of 10.
Note: Students who have their CGPA already on a scale of 10, do not need to calculate this.
Please provide details regarding your English Proficiency. If you have passed TOEFL/IELTS, then a scorecard needs to be uploaded as proof.
Note: TOEFL/IELTS score is not mandatory.
Passport & Visa Details
The Passport & Visa details need to be carefully filled as these will be verified during admissions.
Documents Upload page
- You will be directed to the page where you upload documents, where you must do so in accordance with the required file size and format (details on size and format will be provided on the same page).
- Along with the original certificate, you must upload a copy of the grade transcripts that is in any other language and have been translated into English. Let’s say that if the document is in another language, a certified English translation of it is needed.
Accepting the Disclaimer is a necessary step that shows the student accepts the requirements outlined in the Declaration.
A sum of INR 1000 must be paid as the application fee.
You will be directed to a secure payment gateway where you can choose from a number of payment options. Finish the payment process, then download and print the application for your records.